Industrial Blasting, Painting & Coatings
SPF (Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation)
SPF is the highest R value of any commercial insulating product available-providing you economy, comfort and safety. SPF provides an "aged" R value of a minimum of R7 per inch thickness of application. R value measures the thermal resistance of a material. The larger the number the longer it takes for temperature to go through it.
|Thickness:||2" Foam||3" Foam||4" Foam|
- Blocks airflow by expanding and sealing off leaks, gaps and penetrations.
- Can serve as a vapor barrier with a reduced permeability rating than plastic sheeting vapor barriers and consequently reduce the buildup of moisture, which can cause mold growth.
- Can fill wall cavities in finished walls without tearing the walls apart (as required with batts).
- Works well in tight spaces (like loose-fill, but superior).
- Provides acoustical insulation/ sound barrier (like loose-fill, but superior).
- Expands while curing, filling bypasses, and providing excellent resistance to air infiltration (unlike batts and blankets, which can leave bypasses and air pockets, and superior to some types of loose-fill.
- Increases structural stability (unlike loose-fill, similar to wet-spray cellulose).
- Can be used in places where loose-fill cannot, such as between joists and rafters. When used between rafters, the spray foam can cover up the nails protruding from the underside of the sheathing, protecting your head.
- Provides protection against rodents and insects.
- Surf-Tec Corp. has a mobile foam application trailer so we can come to you
Residential & Commercial