Large Volume Fluid Containment Systems
Utilizing HESCO® Products
- Frac fluid staging – holding, storage, heating, and conditioning of “pump down” fluid
(usually fresh water heated to about 140°F).
- Frac fluid retrieval –a retrieval basin for frac fluids and petroleum products returning to surface after
a hydraulic frac, storage for truck tanker disposition.
- Storage of fresh water reserves for mining and/or large industrial operations.
- Storage of containment ponds (discharge) from mining and/or large industrial operations.
- Remote storage tanks for water available for wild land fire fighting (helicopter dip ponds or truck tanker depots).
- Lined containment barriers around above ground tank storage farms.
- Aquaculture tanks for land based raising and farming of finned fish and/or shell fish.
- Deep tank floating raft hydroponics tanks
- Aquaponics tanks (combined aquaculture and hydroponics)
- Man made wetlands bio-filters for pollution control and/or sewage disposal